The campsite is located in Sainte-Enimie, in Lozère,
in the Gorges du Tarn, in the center of Grands Causses.
Access via the free A75 motorway from:
- Clermont Ferrand: you exit at La Canourgue (exit n ° 40 Banassac, La Canourgue), take direction Sainte-Enimie by the D998 (28 km).
In Sainte-Enimie take direction Millau, the campsite is located 1.5 km on the Millau-Gorges du Tarn road.
- Montpellier: you go out to Aguessac (exit n ° 44-1 Aguessac, Gorges du Tarn). This exit is after Millau and after having taken the Millau viaduct (toll).
In Aguessac take the direction of the Gorges du Tarn then Sainte-Enimie by the D907 (49 km). The campsite is located on this road 1.5 km before Sainte-Enimie.
You arrive from Mende, via Lyon, Le Puy by the N88:
- In Mende take the direction Sainte-Enimie, Gorges du Tarn by the N88 to Balsiège, then the D986, direction Sainte-Enimie, Gorges du Tarn (27 km).
In Sainte-Enimie take direction Millau by the D907bis, the campsite is 1.5 km away.
You arrive from Florac, via Nîmes and Alès by the N106:
- In Florac take direction Mende by the N106 until the crossroads with the D907, direction Ispagnac, Sainte-Enimie, Gorges du Tarn (31 km).
- In Sainte-Enimie cross the village, direction Millau, the campsite is 1.5 km away.