In order to be eligible to use the services provided by Camping Couderc, we request that you read the following general conditions carefully. These conditions govern the sale of holidays and take effect from the moment your booking is placed. By booking a holiday, you agree to fully comply with our general conditions.
- The reservation becomes effective solely with the agreement of campsite, upon receipt of the deposit and either upon receipt of the booking contract duly completed and signed, or upon your agreeing to the general conditions of sale when booking online.
- Camping Couderc is not bound by bookings unless Camping Couderc has accepted them. Camping Couderc is free to accept or refuse bookings, depending on availability and, in general, depending on any circumstances that are likely to be prejudicial to the execution of the booking made. Camping Couderc offers family holidays, in the traditional sense, and the accommodation has been specially designed for this purpose. Camping Couderc reserves the right to refuse any booking that might contravene or attempt to pervert this principle.
- Booking of camping pitches or rented accommodation is made strictly on a personal basis. Under no circumstances may you sub-let or transfer your reservation without the prior consent of Camping Couderc.
- Minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
Camping pitches : The basic package includes the pitch for the tent, caravan or camper van for one or two people, access to the toilet blocks and to the residential facilities.
Renting : The rental accommodation is fully equipped. The basic package ranges from 2 to 6 places, depending on the type of accommodation. Camping Couderc reserves the right to refuse access to campsite to groups or families whose number exceeds the capacity of the accommodation rented.
Booking fees : Camping Couderc does not charge a booking fee for rental accommodation and pitches.
- All bookings made for more than 4 accommodation units by one person or made by different people who know each other and who are travelling together for the same reasons and for the same holiday dates at the same Camping Couderc, are deemed to be group bookings.
- Accommodation appearing on the commercial Camping Couderc website is intended exclusively for individual bookings.
- For all group booking requests, you must contact the Camping Couderc in question by telephone, email or via the “CONTACT US” section. The Camping Couderc reserves the right to examine booking requests before accepting or declining them.
PRICES AND TOURIST TAX
- The prices indicated are in force for the 2020 season. They correspond to one night for the pitches. Rental prices are indicated for 8 days / 7 nights or per night depending on the period. The prices are indicated in euros, VAT included.
- The tourist tax applies to people 18 and over and during the opening period of the campsite.
CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
- For bookings made more than 30 days before the start of the holiday, the deposit of 30 % of the total price of the facilities booked must be paid to Camping Couderc at the time of booking. The balance must be paid to Camping Couderc no later than 30 days before the start of a holiday.
- For bookings made less than 30 days before the holiday start date, payment must be made in full at the time of booking with Camping Couderc
CANCELLATION AND ALTERATIONS
- Booking alterations
Customers may request for stays to be altered in the same campsite (dates and/or types of accommodation) by writing to the campsite (by post or email) subject to availability and options. Postponements until the following season are not permitted. If no alterations are made, customers must spend their holidays as they were agreed when initially booked or cancel them in line with the conditions pertaining to the cancellation insurance.
- Requests to extend the duration of stays will be dealt with subject to availability and in line with applicable prices.
- Requests to reduce the duration of stays are deemed to be partial cancellations and will be subject to the terms and conditions which apply to cancellation and termination of stays.
- Unused facilities
Any stay that is interrupted or cut short (late arrival, early departure) by you shall not give rise to any reimbursement.
- Cancellation by Camping Couderc
In the event of cancellation by Camping Couderc, except in the case of force majeure, the stay will be reimbursed in full. This cancellation shall not however incur the payment of damages and interest.
- Cancellation due to camper
Cancellation fees may be covered by the cancellation policy available from the campsite (€3 including tax per night in rental accommodation and €15 including tax per stay on a camping pitch). No refunds will be made without subscription to this policy or without cancellation insurance.
- Days of arrival may vary according the periods.
- Rental accommodation: on the day of your arrival in the Camping Couderc, you may check in from 3 p.m., and you will be required to pay a deposit on being handed the keys to your accommodation.
- During your stay
It is up to campers to ensure they have insurance cover: campers are responsible for looking after their personal belongings (bicycles etc.). Camping Couderc shall in no event be held liable in case of an incident involving campers’ civil liability. All visitors must comply with the provisions of the internal regulations. Each named tenant is responsible for disturbances and nuisance caused by persons staying with or visiting them.
- Rental accommodation: on the day of departure specified in your contract, the rental accommodation must be vacated by 10 a.m. The accommodation shall be left perfectly clean and the inventory may be checked. Any breakage or damage shall be payable by you along with any repairs to the premises, if that should prove necessary. At the end of your stay, the deposit shall be refunded to you after deduction of compensation retained, on production of the supporting invoices, against possible damage ascertained during the departure inventory. The retention of the deposit does not preclude additional compensation in the event of the expenses being greater than the amount of the deposit.
- Rental accommodation: in the event of the accommodation not having been cleaned before your departure, a fixed cleaning charge of at least €70 including taxes shall be invoiced to you
- For any delayed departure, you may be charged for an additional day at the price applicable for that night.
Pets are admitted free of charge at Camping Couderc (except for dogs classified in 1st and 2nd category in France). Once admitted, they must always be kept on a leash. They are prohibited in swimming pools, food stores and buildings. Dog and cat vaccination certificates must be up to date.
IMAGE REPRODUCTION RIGHTS
You give permission to Camping Couderc, as well as to any person chosen by Camping Couderc, to take photographs of you, to record you or to film you during your stay with Camping Couderc and to use the resulting images, sounds, videos and recordings using any media (especially on Camping Couderc websites and web pages, including Facebook, on Camping Couderc information and promotion media and on travel and tourism guides). This permission applies for you as well as for people staying with you. The sole purpose of this is to promote and to provide information about Camping Couderc and may in no event damage your reputation. This permission is provided free of charge for all countries and for a period of 5 years.
Complaints regarding non-compliance of services with regard to contractual commitments may be sent to Camping Couderc by post or email.
Event of a dispute with Camping Couderc, you may contact us in the following way: send a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the manager of the Camping Couderc concerned
If you are not satisfied with the response you receive, you may refer to the Medicys mediation centre after a period of one month following the time you sent these letters/emails. Please make your submission online at www.medicys.fr, or by post to: Medicys – 73 Boulevard de Clichy – F-75009 PARIS
CAMPING COUDERC’S RESPONSIBILITY
The client acknowledges that Camping Couderc may not be held responsible for any false information supplied by its partners or by any third party that might be specified in the Camping Couderc brochure or on its website, concerning the residential premises, and particularly its photographs, descriptions, activities, leisure activities, services and dates of operation. All photographs and text used in the Camping Couderc website do not form part of any contractual obligation. They are for information purposes only.
DATA-PROCESSING AND LIBERTIES
The information you provide us with at the time of your booking will not be transmitted to any third party. Camping Couderc shall treat this information as confidential. It shall be used solely by the Camping Couderc internal services for processing your booking and to reinforce and personalise communication and the services offered to Camping Couderc clients concerning your centres of interest. In accordance with the data-processing and liberties law of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, amend and change personal data relating to you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address, stating your full name and address:
48210 Gorges du Tarn Causses – France
SIRET: 488 791 856 00021